Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay, so..
I'VE GOT A NEW PHONE!! Finally.. "My" almost 2 year phone, changed le! (: (:
The model I wanted wasnt available. Sad huh?
So I've got Samsung x670 instead.
& bought a bluetooth device. Im lost with the bluetooth device.

Just tried out the bluetooth functions & stuffs.
Im damn super mad lah. Almost blew my top. Super complicated, & theres no instructions for me either.
But I've uploaded some songs into it! & the memory is damn little lah.
Im gonna upgrade it soon!

Now I know, being the only child is hard, without any brothers nor sisters.
You first gave me the wrong idea, & it was not entirely ALL my fault.
Havent it occured to you that I didnt say anything?
& I seriously abhor people who calls me STUPID.
I dont talk to people who calls me STUPID.
I must agree, I do not realy excel in studies,
but if Im really stupid, how would I be in sec 3? Or pass my PSLE?
I know that when the both of us got into the NA stream, it was disgraceful to you.
Havent you thought of our feelings?
I dont care, at least my friends dont think that Im stupid.

What's the hook, the twist
within this verbose mystery?
I would gladly bet my life upon it.
That the ghost you love, your ray of light
Will fizzle out without hope.
When the empty sand just flowing through our empty skin,
Ever searching for what we were promised.
Reaching for the golden ring we never let go,
Who would ever let us put our filthy hands upon it.

No comments: